|New Home Sales Negotiator|
|Working Hours:||Not Specified|
|Date Posted:||10 January 2018|
|Vacancy Type:||Permanent Full Time|
New Homes Sales Negotiator
Salary: £24000 OTE: £44,000
Our client is one of the largest residential property development companies in the UK. With over 50 years of market presence the company is one of the market leaders in providing affordable properties with a wide range of additional products available. Due to recent business expansion they are currently looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to join their well established and vibrant team in Buckinghamshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated individual with previous New Homes Sales experience to work on a busy development site and earn a realistic OTE of £44,000! If you are a money motivated team player with excellent customer service skills and are looking to start a new career in an established company, then this role is for you! Our client will provide extensive sales, customer service and IT training for the right candidate.
As a Sales Executive you will be selling 2, 3& 4 bed family houses and 2 bed apartments and managing the sales process from meeting and greeting through to completion.
Role Duties & Responsibilities
1. Achieve and exceed sales targets
2. Support the team by building the sales pipeline as well as liaising with solicitors and mortgage advisors
3. Responding to queries vie email and over the phone
4. Building the client database in the area
5. Provide a professional, friendly, helpful, honest and efficient attitude is maintained at all times when dealing with the public. Face to face and over the telephone.
Skills & Qualifications required
1. Valid driving licence
2. Good IT skills
3. Excellent customer service and communication skills
As a Sales Executive you will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive who is looking for a new challenge in a professional environment. In exchange our client is offering excellent package + company benefits and great career path.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|